Background Image

1. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  2. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  3. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  4. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Pearl is down.,....for the moment.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Logoth528, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Logoth528

Logoth528 Member

Pearl is currently down due to a nefarious creeper plot. It seems that many clans of creepers have conspired to attack the world and have changed some of the world generation blocks. They seem to be in cahoots with the Wither skeletons as the nether is also affected. Don't worry, as the Awesome Duo of ModernDragoness and Cyberdrifter have teamed up and donned their best attack gear and are in the process of explaining the facts of life,..in great detail,..to the various nay-doers that have undertaken the plot to take over the worlds of Pearl. It is expected that they shall prevail in triumph over the evil creepers and their dastardly minions, and restore peace and tranquility back to our home. All is expected to return to normal. Please be patient while they do battle on your behalf.....

Jenna, cyberdrifter and MasterJack like this.
  2. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

Thank the Maker .... ooooo this oil bath is going to feel so good :]

Jenna likes this.
  3. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Logoth we know that you and Dimbulb are in cahoots with those dastardly creepers, you both get promotions and then . . . hisssss boom, confess I say, confess. :)

Our Dragoness will be hard at battle to put down this nefarious coup, be yea warned ye sympathizers and ne'er-do-wells. I will be watching the fight. :)

Jenna likes this.
  4. Logoth528

Logoth528 Member

The Creepers are reacting in terror due to the rise in power of Dimbulb and myself. They tremble in fear at what they know those promotions bring. They know we will swing the All Mighty BANHAMMER in righteous furry at any plot that they scheme up. They know we shall smite them so hard, that they will rue the day they were ever spawned.

With your support, we know that Dragoness will prevail is her fight with the evil minions that currently plague our beloved Pearl. She shall smite them back into the nether from whence they crawled.

Jenna likes this.
  5. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

I enslaved the creepers involved in this weird attack to undo their damage against the world and normal chaos activity may resume again. :)

(There was a rollback, so there may be some loss in progress. I am sorry about the inconvenience.)

Jenna, cyberdrifter and MasterJack like this.