Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Wow...it's been a long day. :)

Discussion in 'Pearl Talk' started by Primaxed, May 28, 2015.

1. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Hello everyone, I'm going to explain to you the...'interesting' events that occured today...gosh...what a day!
    So, I began the day my usual way (I just noticed that rhymes); spying on fellow players. xD
    [​IMG]
    This was followed with a contraversial race, between the evil Primaxed (whom was wielding his horse glueifier - still not sure if that's a word) and Lassie, AKA Not glue yet. Unfortuantely, Lassie had a skilled jockey (cyber) and they JUST managed to escape my evil clutches...BAH! Here's some pics to help you picture the scene:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    However, then cyber cleverly tricked me into following him down his shop...then he himself escaped and trapped me, to save Lassie from becoming a pot of glue. :)
    [​IMG]
    After I'd finished being moody (for being un-able to gluify Lassie) I went to re-stock my shop. Unfortunately, Joe - lol i spelt it that way delibirately Jo :) - had come to conquer my store and kill me, alongside his mighty horse...therefore, I went around the horse and ran for the hills!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I came to my home, sweet home. However, Jo was angry for being so cleverly out-witted before (at the store) and was here to kill me!
    [​IMG]
    Thankfully I had some wood on me and therefore, this happenned:
    [​IMG]
    Now I have a new pet! I think I'll call him Jeremy...
    After I'd attatched a new, shiny, name-tag to Jeremy, he somehow escaped! Fortuantely, I pushed him down a ladder and locked the trap-door. :D
    [​IMG]
    Somewhat, Jeremy managed to escape AGAIN.
    3 strokes on the back for Jeremy, with my new cane (for escaping again).
    [​IMG]

P.S
    LOL Part of this story went from Jo trying to kill me to him becoming my pet Jeremy. :D :)

P.P.S
    Hope you enjoyed this lil' story and I hope it made you laugh or at least brightened your day!

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    cyberdrifter likes this.
  2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Great story.

Primaxed likes this.
  3. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Thanks! lol :)

4. Thegamerjo

Thegamerjo Member

I am not a Jeremy, and I will not be beaten by a person with a cane.

5. Shayne1010

Shayne1010 Tutor

interesting

6. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

lol thanks

btw Jo the pixel art is done!