Background Image

1. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  2. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  3. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  4. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Please read this and please help me......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Primaxed, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

There is a glitch on Pearl which allows players to grief and steal :'(
    I went on my friend's account - I was at his house - and I went to my home (in game). So i notice I have no boost effects from my beacons, so I go outside to investigate. I found jacobinatl mining my beacons and my massive amount of iron. After a ton of begging, he gave me my beacons back, but I'd appreciate it if you could check the logs and tell him to give back everything he took from me. I wouldn't be surprised if my head collection and/or Honjo Masamune andFred Bear went missing :(((. PLEASE HELP a bunch of stuff has been stolen from me so please tell whoever to give it back via checking the logs!!!

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

The situation will be addressed. Please make a PE where it happened and refrain from activity in the area (say 10 blocks or so).

Primaxed likes this.
  3. Shayne1010

Shayne1010 Officer

glad that was fixed would want to be stolen from got some valuable stuff i dont wanna loose