Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

New Rank! :D

Discussion in 'Pearl Talk' started by Primaxed, Mar 9, 2015.

?

Do you want this rank to be added?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Hey guys, i've been playing around with an idea of a new rank for Pearl (purchasable form the libarary) and i have really thought about it and believe that it would be a cool addition for those who are already Legends and those who want more ranks! :) The details are all below, please leave me feedback and your opinions on what could be improved! Let's try and get this added peoples! :D

Name: Ultra/Hero (not sure yet)
    Price: 128 Pearls
    The rank before this rank: Legend
    New kits: /kit obsidian (gives you 20 obsidian)(cool-down of 18 hours) and /kit quartz (gives you 32 quartz blocks)(cool-down of 12 hours) and /kit flower (gives one of each flower)(cool-down of 8 hours) and finally /kit ender (gives 5 ender pearls)(cool-down of 6 hours).
    Special Features: /map (shows yourself on a map, where you are and the surrounding features - just like a real minecraft map)

Please Note: I appreciate that this would take long to code and all, i just think it would be a cool addition. Feedback appreciated. :D

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. Thegamerjo

Thegamerjo Member

This needs to happen it should be called hero

3. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Okay, if the next person to answer says 'Hero, rather than Ultra, i will change it to Hero'