Background Image

1. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  2. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  3. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  4. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Minerun House

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QuaintKumquat, Jul 24, 2014.

1. QuaintKumquat

QuaintKumquat Member

I was participating in a minerun recently, just taking it slow and getting the most out of my lane. Since you can take as long as you need to clear your lane, I thought I would see just how long you can really stay in minerun. I built a house out of materials in the lane , furnished it, and added a ranch in the backyard. The blocks of bedrock are an eyesore, and the house looks bad since I had limited materials and space, but it's a house.
    Here are some photos of the house.
    Front:
    OutsideHouse.png
    Inside:
    InsideHouse.png
    Back:
    Backyard.png

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

I wonder what the taxes are on this plot. I is prime land, well prime underwater at least.

3. QuaintKumquat

QuaintKumquat Member

I now present what you've all been waiting for! A second minerun house! As always it is made completely from the minerun lane(so you must excuse the inside walls, I don't have a lot to work with).However the outside is a bit classier than the last one. I even built a nether portal with it's own lava-surrounded entrance. You can come see my house for yourself with /home QuaintKumquat(if you don't have permission, find me in-game), or you can just look at these pictures.
    2014-08-08_17.47.02.png 2014-08-08_17.48.08.png 2014-08-08_17.57.06.png

4. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Um you did not get he lava from this run of Minerun. Lava in minerun what a great idea.
    Looks great, thanks for playing.

Dragoness likes this.
  5. QuaintKumquat

QuaintKumquat Member

Oh, I see what you're doing. What lava? *wink wink* Certainly not in minerun. *wink wink*

cyberdrifter likes this.