Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Anti-Cheat trigger?

Discussion in 'Pearl Talk' started by roshone, Aug 6, 2015.

1. roshone

roshone Member

I had a new experience tonight on Pearl. I was given the AntiCheat "hacking is not permitted" warning. This was while using a diamond shovel (no efficiency) underwater on dirt and sand while wearing depth strider II boots and a helmet with respiration III/aqua affinity I. Was it the depth strider/aqua affinity combo that triggered this? Seems a bit sensitive...
    I decided to move on to working on my auto-farm instead, but the "action will be taken" was quite ominous, and want to be sure I don't really trip it later!

Jenna likes this.
  2. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Don't worry :) This too has happenned to me before; i was helping my friend clear his shop (he was re-making it) and i was breaking all of the glass for him. I get the 'hacking is not permitted' warning and that was the end of it. :D
    Also, i was once 'ender-pearling' around the spawn buildings and i again received the warning that hacking is not permitted.
    Long story short, don't worry!

3. PixelDoesMC

PixelDoesMC Member

I got the "hacking is not permitted" warning like 13 times, with a jump boost potion in effect, a haste beacon in effect, and a speed 2 potion in effect.

4. PixelDoesMC

PixelDoesMC Member

I realized I should have made my signature say "Caught Tater-Handed"