Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Unbann Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Ja12tk, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

I feel I should be unbanned from Pearl because I was reclaiming my house when I suddenly got kicked off and when I tried to get back on it said I was banned for flying and speed and I don't even know what that means.

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

It means that you have an mod installed in your Minecraft client that allows you to move faster than vanilla MC and that allows you to fly.
    You were also warned and kicked by our plugin about flying.

Sorry but your ban appeal has been denied for now, please check back in a month so you will have time to ponder your mistakes and we will reconsider lifting of the ban.

3. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

But this makes no sense I have no mod installed I don't even know how to and I had to find the server bak after a year of waiting for it to work again and I even made a account on this just to get help and you guys wont even consider unbanning me but I appreciate you atleast replying in the first place

4. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

idont even know what a mod is. im sorry it just feels like all this seems a little unfair

5. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

Im sorry for all this I feel like a jerk its just Ive went trough a ton just to get this server back and then I get banned for having a mod and I just don't get it. and ididnt have a mod

6. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

You were seen flying above water and screen captures where taken.

7. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

Show me

8. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

Ok I'm just kidding I know the real reason that you banned me is because I greifed a house I'll admit it but the temptations were to high and I fell for them but I thought the people weren't coming bak and I wasn't going to keep the stuff anyways I was gonna giv it away in contests and tounemeants and stuff so I'm sorry I'll do whatever u want me to with the stuff

9. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

You were banned not for griefing, but for use of client hacks.

10. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Despite the fact that it's not very nice to grief an active player's house, it's NOT against the rules. Believe me; as Cyber has said: you weren't banned for griefing, due to the fact that the player should've claimed their land with a golden shovel. And therefore, you were banned for 'client hacks'.
    In-case you didn't see what Cyber posted above, you should try leaving Pearl for about a month (as hard as it may be ;) ) so that you'll consequently have had time to think about what you've done. After this period of time, I suggest making a new ban appeal and stating how sorry you are - if you really are sorry and won't do it again (It appears that you're already sorry and won't do it again :p) :)
    Good luck on being un-banned bud and I hope to see you in-game soon! :D

11. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

Prim axed I wouldn't have a hard time waiting a month it's just that I didn't have any hacks on but it's good to hav people like you playing this game thanks for the heads up and I guess I hav to shut up for a Month then so I just hope that you guys see that I didn't do anything and I don't know where your getting this hack thing from so goodbye for a month I guess

12. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

2015-07-10_20.01.53a.png
    Clearly standing above the water.
    It has been pointed out to me that in the screen capture posted you may be on a lillypad, therefore I am lifting the ban.
    If the ban was a mistake I apologize. Please be sure to play by the Pearl rules.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Primaxed likes this.
  13. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Woop! Glad you've been unbanned ja12tk but cyberdrifter, also he could've been standing on a golden/glowstone claim block; when those blocks for claims become visible, the owner of the claim can stand on them. So if someone could see the edge of their claim in water (marked by the gold and glowstone) then they could stand on the blocks and it would appear that they're flying. :)

14. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

We know you're innocent! Sorry for the mistake; see you ig! :D

15. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Lets be clear, while I don't think a mistake was made with the ban I am giving the benefit of the doubt here.

16. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Ok, i understand. :p :)

17. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

Thank you so much I knew I was inocant if u guys ever need help with anything just tell me thank you again I promise I won't take advantage of this. I always have and always will play by the rules

18. PixelDoesMC

PixelDoesMC Member

Can't wait to see you in-game, ja12tk! Hey, as a welcome visit, why not a free purchase from my shop?