Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Its Been A While

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Jacobinatl_, Dec 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jacobinatl_

Jacobinatl_ New Presence

First of all,
    Its been nearly 2 years i believe since we've seen each other cyberdrifter, i highly doubt you remember me, or what happened so i'll try and recreate it in an unbiased perspective in the hope that you'll give me and my brother (Ianinatl) another chance. This was our only ban on record by the way.

We were banned for griefing during a glitch in the world protection system, this was true, and the ban was deserved. We destroyed the East or West Shop Warp Beacon (only broke that one block), and one players house (of whom we gave the items back to after we realized how mean that was). Remember that this was either 2 or 3 years ago, and we have since matured (hopefully :p). I hope you'll see this the same way as me and unban me and my brother (jacobinatl and ianinatl). We are both honestly sorry for the grief this may have caused you (pun not intended).

I've also attached some files that i thought were kind of nostaglic :3 2015-06-16_21.01.58.png 2015-07-03_20.53.20.png

Thanks,
    Jacobinatl

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. Jacobinatl_

Jacobinatl_ New Presence

Ok its been a few days, does anyone still read the forums for appeals or no?

3. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

You were banned on 19 July 2015 01:27:18 PM, therefore it has indeed been. You do sound sincere in your regret for breaking the rules in Pearl. I will unban you as a trial run, if you should break the rules again the ban will be permanent.

Your brother will have to make his own ban appeals if he wishes to return to Peralmc.

4. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Ah i remember you two, the brothers who targeted my house and market, despite me helping you start on the server.
    Hope you've matured, and if so, look forward to seeing you in-game. :)