Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

i was mining in my mining tunnel

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by squashysteam2500, Sep 27, 2014.

1. squashysteam2500

squashysteam2500 New Presence

apparently I have an x-ray mod according to the mod blocker. please unblock me, I just got a shop and I don't want to restart on a new server

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

I am not sure if your above statement is an admission of use of an X-ray mod / resource pack or if you are trying to say that you were unjustly banned.

You were seen digging direct to ores, you may make another ban appeal in 1 month, 2014/10/28 your fate will be decided then.

3. squashysteam2500

i am saying I was unjustly banned :(

4. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Sorry but your ban stands, I was with you when you mined directly to diamond ore. Not admitting your culpability does not help your case.

5. squashysteam2500

so, because I found diamonds in a Farley quick manner I get banned? its an easy method, stay on levels 11-20 and dig in strait line paths, and even sometimes make a strait line set all connecting to one base if nessecary

6. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

No you were banned because you were cheating, being lucky and cheating are not the same thing.

7. squashysteam2500

that's just it though, I wasn't cheating and really this is pretty offensive to someone like me that plays legitly. Also, I don't think its fair that you can switch to creative either.

8. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

If the Owner of the sever doesn't have the "right" to observe players, how are they to catch them in the act of misdeeds?

What is not fair ( or not very smart ) is to accuse the server staff of banning players without knowing how they are able to determine players are cheating.

If you ever want to return, a kind suggestion "respect the decision" and do what is necessary to make an apology, that explains why you did what you did, and how it cant "ever" happen again.

WE WANT players, WE DONT want to BAN.

9. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

I completely agree with Dimbulb and Cyberdrifter to be honest.

10. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

squashysteam2500 if I were you, I'd admit to my wrong-doing and save my position on Pearl! You probably have an epic shop and an epic house. Save them, all you need to do is admit and Cyberdrifter might see how much you love the server and spare you! Personally, I love Pearl and I would never cheat, but if something (somehow) drove me rogue, I would immediately say that I am very sorry, hand over all the loot I had gained from cheating and this would hopefully end in being un-banned for admitting! Just admit! I am not forcing you to do anything, I just think that admitting is the right thing to do. Squashysteam, be wise, do the right thing. :)

Thegamerjo likes this.