Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

I got ban for X-ray when i wasn't

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Darren Thompson, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darren Thompson

Darren Thompson New Presence

I got ban from your sever when i was mining with my friend and we were finding lots of diamonds and other resources when he had a diamond fortune 3 pickaxe and then after finding a few veins and we were gonna stop mining and then my friend disconnected and a message came up on his screen and it said you have been perminatly banned from this server and then 1 minute later i got banned with the same message can you please unban us we weren't doing any thing wrong

2. Darren Thompson

Im Contra133 btw

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

Both you and your friend were observed mining in a pattern that is normally found with using a xray or radar feature on the client. Unfortunately, I cannot simply take your word that you weren't do anything wrong, as there is evidence that you had an unfair advantage in finding the resources and very little to indicate otherwise. Additionally, staff found it suspicious that at one point you said "turn it on", something you may want to honestly explain. Though as things currently are, the ban is being upheld.

4. Darren Thompson

no one said turn it on im not quit sure what you are talking about im sorry

5. Darren Thompson

and i dont know what you mean by ban appeal is being upheld

6. Darren Thompson

OH yea and i dont see how i was x raying if i was following some one and if you do unbann me ill never go mineing again and ill give you all the diamonds i mined or ill throw them in lava

7. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

All commands are logged on the server and you used "/msg turn it on" shortly before being banned. Additionally, you were seen actively mining, not just following someone.

8. Thegamerjo

Thegamerjo Member

Lying will NOT help your case, trust me.

9. Conjurerwolf

Conjurerwolf New Presence

nice maze runner quote, but contra133 was at my house and we werent hacking u can even ask our parents, i would get in so much trouble i was hacking

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

Unfortunately, many parents do not monitor their children playing online games, much less are familiar what a "hack" in Minecraft looks like or why it would matter. So a threat of being in trouble from using "hacks" that have no impact on the real world doesn't seem likely.

I am locking this appeal. You may make a new one in two months. Please do understand staff are doing the best they can to keep things fair for everyone, and it is necessary to be opposed to possible cheating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.