Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Hi Cyberdrifter

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by IceHockeySaint08, Mar 23, 2015.

1. IceHockeySaint08

IceHockeySaint08 New Presence

Why have I been band if I haven't been on in ages?
    COULD IT BE THE PERSON WHO DID THAT THING LAST TIME?
    I swear it wasn't me cause I've been in Belfast all weekend so how could I have done it, anyway what happened?

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

IceHockeySaints08, you are responsible for your account. If you were not in control of you account I suggest you change you password immediately and not give it out to your friends.

I was not the one to ban you as I was AFK when it happened. The ban was for Breaking trade agreement (scamming) and threats to other players. It was done after your name was changed to Cyberdriftercrap (showing the love I guess :) ). ModnernDragoness also considered the name inappropriate.

I certainty would ban for scamming and making threats to other players.
    Can you please give us a good reason why we should ever let you back on PearlMC?

3. IceHockeySaint08

Because its wasn't me so why don't I get another chance and ive changed my password also who banned me then

4. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

As I said you are responsible for your account. ModernDragoness was the Archon to ban you, and she was very patient before the ban.
    I can discuss the ban with other staff, however, don't expect to be just unbanned. Even if we choose to lift the ban, there i will be a temp ban applied. We take threats and scamming very seriously.

5. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

IceHockeySaint08 after looking further into the behavior by the account we have decided to not lift the ban. Scamming and making threats to other players are not acceptable on PearlMC.

6. IceHockeySaint08

So that means?

7. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

Hey cyberdrifter.
    I was at Joel (IceHockeySaint08)'s house and saw the whole thing. Now, i won't be biased...it was both Glacial_Limit's (Andrew) and Joel's faults. I understand that you have supposedly made-up your mind. I have no problem with that and respect your opinion. Just please listen to what happenned.
    So Glacial_limits said in the chat: "Will anyone sell me 10 iron blocks?" and IceHockeySaint08 replied with: "Ok, 10 pearls?". Glacial_Limits then said: "Meet at spawn." and they both warped to spawn. Glacial_Limits gave the 10 pearls and IceHockeySaint08 then gave the 10 iron blocks. They parted ways and then suddenly, Glacial_Limits said "Wait, you only gave me 1o." and iceHockeeySaint08 replied with "I know, that's what you wanted." After this, they both got into a row. Someone took away iceHockeySaint08's /sethome for a punishment and to be honest, IceHockeySaint08 genuinley has anger issues and therefore, he was extremely annoyed and chnaged his name to something qute offensive. Please give him another chance and if it is any help, he shouldn't be allowed to be online until he changed his name, which won't be for at least a month; you cannot change you name for 28 days after you have changed it.
    Yhanks for reading and please give IceHockeySaint08 a second chance.

8. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Primaxed ~ I just re-read the entire log. You have your facts wrong. This looks like it started as a misunderstanding where IceHockeySaint08 misread the deal to which he had agreed (15 blocks of iron for 195 RP). This escalated into threats again other players and a very helpful member of my staff.

IceHockeySaint08 ~ While you said just before you were banned that your comments were not addressed to a staff member trying to calm the situation, that is not how I read them. This issue could have been avoided by just asking that the trade be undone. I did see that you tried to pay the difference after you changed your name, however you then got very belligerent because money does not transfer automatically to the new name of a player.
    While I was not offended by your choice of name change it was in poor taste. I do take issue with deception and lies and threats to other players.
    What this means is that the account associated with the name IceHockeySaint08 / Cyberdriftercrap is not going to be let back on the PearlMC server. If you use an use an alternate account you will not have access to the old account claims.

9. Primaxed

Primaxed Member

My bad for getting my facts wrong, sorry. I respect your opinion on the matter and I never saw any threats but when I asked IceHockeySaint08 he admitted to it. Sorry again, now I understand.

10. IceHockeySaint08

Sorry cyberdrifter, I appreciate you doing your job and I hope your server goes along time with new people joining and loving it,
    Yours sincerely,
    IceHockeySaint08

11. Ja12tk

Ja12tk New Presence

Cyber Drifter its me I got banned and I don't even know what I did can u help me

12. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Please make your ban appeal in it's own thread.