Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

can i be unbanned now please?

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by finbobby123, Mar 15, 2015.

1. finbobby123

finbobby123 New Presence

i was banned because of my skin but i have changed it now so can i be unbanned now please?

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

You were warned and refused to acknowledge that warning, when you were told that your skin was inappropriate you should have logged off and change the skin. Instead you decided to run around and stay logged in.
    Furthermore, you should have known by the rules you read to rank up that your skin was not acceptable for our server.
    I am going to reduce your ban to a term of a week, if you login to the server again with an inappropriate skin or break any rule it will not go so well for you next time.

3. finbobby123

finbobby123 New Presence

thankyou, im sorry for ignoring the rules but i did not see the warning, my friend had to tell me about it.