Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by MaxDawg0925, Jun 27, 2016.

1. MaxDawg0925

MaxDawg0925 New Presence

About a year or two ago I was banned from Pearl. It was currently still part of MineTown. I was banned for pretending to be a mod and 3d scamming. I did not commit these crimes, yet I did ask to become a officer on the server multiple times, as I was young and really wanted to be part of something of the sort. I believe that the person that issued the ban did make a mistake on banning me like that. There is no logs that show this anymore because Pearl was removed from MineTown shortly after. I believe that another chance would be we a very good idea as I miss some of my old friends and people I used to play with, I do have a new Minecraft account but would at least want to be able to transfer my rp and homes over to my new name. Thanks for your time reading this today and I hope that you make the right decision and make me a very happy person as I miss my old stuff and would like to tell my friends that I have gotten a new account. As I have also heard is that there is a mute, not sure if this is true but would like to have that lifted as possible too, as I am more mature and know better. Have a nice day. My old IGN was MaxDawg0925. Thanks once again, -MaxDawg0925.

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Max,
    I did review the logs and there seems to be a gap in your memory, being untruthful is not the way to have a successful ban appeal.
    130f226e69.png
    Do you care to account for the conversation in the screen capture above?

3. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

I remember the days when a player wanted to return to a server to play the game and all i can think from your appeal is that you want to come back to reunite with players that may or may not still be active on the server anyways from what i understand there are not transfers of property between accounts so that would seem not likely here as well as a recent admn on pearl i remember your playful nature and hope that you will want to come back anyway even though you might not have your stuff or your claims you should be happy that cyberdrifter and his compassionate heart has chosen to hear your appeal and is considering having you back

Dimbulb [ Pearl Officer ] :cyclops:

4. MaxDawg0925

MaxDawg0925 New Presence

I do admit that I did say I used to be an admin to Cyber, I do recall that. Me being young and immature at the time I probably misunderstood after getting commands I didn't have (Ranking up) and not noticing that those commands were available to everyone of that rank. I mean what can we do? Forgive and forget? It was very long ago and I sincerely apologize for my behaviour and actions I took place in. I hope that Cyberdrifter and the other Admins/Archons can forgive me for my past actions that took place over two years ago. When I say I sincerely apologize, I really do. It wont happen again, for yes I am over two years older since the incident and want to be forgiven as I miss the players, the community, and the Admins. Pearl is a really good quality server. The people are great and the Admins are understanding. I hope that you can be understanding of my apologies and see through what happened in the past, I thank Cyber for having a compassionate heart and I thank you Dimbulb for complementing my playful nature at the time as I was a young happy person enjoying something that they put much time into. I thank you all once again for considering this appeal and maybe even lifting the ban that was placed upon my young self. Sincere apologies, -MaxDawg0925

5. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Max,
    I have decided to unban you.
    Be aware that since it has been such a long time since the you were on that your claims most likely will have been auto-abandoned by the claims plugin, furthermore the homes plugin has been changed and there is no record of a home under the MaxDawg0925 account.
    Further bad news we had a hiccup with our economy plugin some time ago, when I checked the amount of RP on the account and there was no record, you logging back in may show a record or it may not.
    Welcome back to Pearl, please be sure to read /help /help2 and /rules to refresh yourself with the commands and rules of PearlMC.

6. MaxDawg0925

MaxDawg0925 New Presence

I had an error logging in. It said I was banned by an operator now. Hmm. Can you fix this?