Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by rachael, May 14, 2016.

1. rachael

rachael New Presence

Hello,

I am new to this server and I apologize for cheating. This is the first 1.9 server I was actually enjoying, but I was getting annoyed that I wasn't finding much diamonds. I was losing my patience, which I shouldn't have. I accept my ban, but I would like to be able to come back to this server. I have removed all resource packs that allow me to cheat. Thanks.

2. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

We are sad that your decision to cheat cost you the fun of playing with us, we value every player, and want to expand our community.
    Although it is clearly stated in the rules, you obviously chose to ignore them, and we want a fair game for everyone.
    You did admit to cheating, and that is a plus on your side.
    That said, you say these things with little remorse, and that is an indication that you might need a little "vacation" from Pearl to appreciate what you've lost.
    I will discuss the length of your Ban with Cyberdrifter, an we will respond here in a timely manner.

Dimbulb [ Pearl Officer ] :cyclops:

Jenna likes this.
  3. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

We have decided on a one month ban, based on your willingness to own up to your mistake.
    In the future, If you become impatient, and need help ... Our community is among the friendliest and most generous, I have ever come across in a minecraft server.
    Please, just ask, ... there is no need to cheat.

You will be able to log in on June 15th., if you have problems, post here and we will take care of it.

Dimbulb [ Pearl Officer ] :cyclops:

4. rachael

rachael New Presence

Thank you for another opportunity to be apart of this server. I have removed the resourcepack and will no longer cheat.

Jenna likes this.
  5. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

Rachael, please post your full player name so I can unban you, I thought I had recorded it correctly ... apparently not.
    I apologize for the delay.
    Dimbulb [ Pearl Officer ]
    :cyclops: