Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Ban appeal ''X-ray"

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Conjurerwolf, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conjurerwolf

Conjurerwolf New Presence

i had a fortune 3 pick and i went mining with my friend contra133, our area had lots of lave around so we decided to mine around after finding like 6 veins of diamonds i was permanently banned for X-ray. i can assure you that i wasn't x-raying i would even know how to download it , i just got really lucky and i would like you to explain how i was "x-raying".

2. Dimbulb

Dimbulb Officer

Firstly, Please explain how you mine in the dark, secondly, how you avoid lava, digging straight down?

3. Conjurerwolf

ok i have a mac and i had my minecraft brightness all the way up and ilso turned the mac brightness all the way up so i could see and it was dark but not to dark. secondly i did the 2 block pillar thing were u make sure u wont fall in lava

4. SmokingSassy

SmokingSassy New Presence

Hate to join the argument but I also use a mac and at full brightness, it is still managable to see in the dark. Although when I mine straight down I usually fall into lava and I would never find so many diamonds but I suppose I'm one of the less fortunate miners. I am good friends with Conjurerwolf and it would be unlike him to hack. Although I am not of a rank to unban him I don't believe he would be hacking.

5. Darren Thompson

Darren Thompson New Presence

Plz we did nothing wrong we really love this server and wanna play it

P.s
    I got banned for x ray for no reason i make an appeal but no responce

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  6. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

You were observed by staff members to make sharp turns that put you at mining diamond ore, even though there was nothing in your path to indicate you'd find any resources by turning. As I have mined erratically for the heck of it before, I am aware that coincidences do happen, but your rate of discovery was unusually high for an inefficient pattern in average land generation. Given the evidence and the limited explanation for the level of "luck", I can only uphold the ban.

7. Conjurerwolf

btw we were a big lava pool and because we were in a cave and we followed the cave, wich then made us go closer to the surface so we decided to go down to level 13 were most diamonds are and we got lucky by finding some and most of the diamonds we found were visable

8. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

Staff observed as you were mining underground and you were seen creating twisting tunnels to diamond ore that was not visible.

9. Conjurerwolf

i was just randomly mining around , am i just gonna get banned for no reason at all. i was actually enjoying this server then u guys ban me for mining , like really can i not mine all randomlly, would i really send a ban appeal if i was hacking ... no, thats why i really wanna get unbanned

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Archon

I've had people try lying to me in appeals before, even with more obvious rule breaks. As this appeal is going nowhere, I'm locking it. You may make a new appeal in two months. I suggest at some point in the meanwhile, you consider how things look to the staff side in this situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.