Clicky

Background Image

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Enter the address play.pearlmc.net in to your Minecraft client to start playing on Pearlmc. :)
  3. We're on Twitter! Follow @PearlmcNet for updates and tips about our server!
  4. Be sure to Like our page on Facebook! We're at facebook.com/Pearlmc.Net
  5. Join our Discord server for both voice and text chat out of game!

Visit the Pearlmc Discord Server thread for full information.

Apperantly Using "Xray" by 1JakeDerek

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by dereqthejewkiller, Oct 6, 2014.

1. dereqthejewkiller

dereqthejewkiller New Presence

Hm... Yes i will admit i was using xray, but my friend said it was allowed. I will you all my diamonds. And ill delete the mod. Im very sorry, i thought it was allowed. and, if i do use xray again, ban me. Forever!

Sorry.

2. cyberdrifter

cyberdrifter Archon

Rule number three you to which you agreed when you became a member of Pearl states:
    Keep activities legitimate, Do not abuse glitches, bugs or use hacks, cheats etc.

Since you have admitted your wrongdoing I reduce your ban from a permanent ban to a temp ban of 2 months. I would also like the in game name of your friend so I can set them straight on the rules of PearlMC.

You will be unbanned from Pearl on December 6 2014. At that time you must surrender all the diamonds which you have gotten by cheating.

3. dereqthejewkiller

Im just not going to play anymore. Thank you anyway.

4. dereqthejewkiller

I've already seen enough on this server... 3 years and nothing really that exciting. Bye...